Alkimi Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is brought to you by Alkimi, part of Challs International, Unit 46, Lady Lane Ind. Est., Hadleigh, Suffolk, IP7 6BQ
- No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the Competition and any purchase made will not increase the chance of winning.
- To participate in this Competition, entrants must not be Challs employees, third parties involved in the Competition, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Competition, and must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
- reside in the United Kingdom and
- be at least 18 years of age or older
How To Enter
- Every person who meets the Eligibility Criteria (“Entrant”) shall be entitled to enter.
- Through entering the competition, you agree to joining the Challs mailing list.
- Challs reserves the right to end the competition at any time.
- The Competition must be entered in each Entrant’s own name; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. No bulk, software-generated, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified.
- Each Entrant is limited to one Entry. If more than one Entry per Entrant is received, or if any Entrant attempts to submit more than one Entry by using the same, multiple or different names or email addresses, all such Entries may be deemed void and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Competition.
- Only Entries that have been completed correctly and in full will be entered into the Competition. Challs does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or delayed Entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit Entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
- The Winners (as defined below) will be chosen by means of randomised electronic selection from all valid Entries every four months.
- An ALKIMI home detox.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If a Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond Challs’ control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided. The Prize can only be redeemed by the named Winner and must not be sold on.
Contacting The Winners
- Challs will make reasonable efforts to notify the Winner of the Prize using the email address used to submit the Entry. Challs is not responsible for email addresses recorded incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact a Winner, Challs reserves the right to offer that Winner’s Prize to the next valid Entrant selected by means of randomised electronic selection. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these T&Cs.
- The Prize will be delivered to the Winner’s postal address, following successful notification of the Prize. Challs is not responsible for failure to deliver a Prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly.
Limitations Of Liability
- Challs reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Competition at any time. Challs’ decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred and must not be sold on.
- Challs, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- In consideration of being awarded a Prize, if you are a Winner, you may be required by Challs to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Competition, and you now confirm that if you are a Winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the Winners’ names, photographs (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the Winners concerning the Competition and/or the Prizes.
- By Entering the Competition, all Entrants are deemed to have provided Challs with a right and licence to use the Entrant’s Entry on the Challs website, and throughout Challs’ social media channels, and to sub licence the right to do the same to Challs’ wholesalers.
- Your details will be used in relation to the administration of this Competition and the delivery of the Prize. You will also be added to Challs’ mailing list by clicking ‘Join Us’.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.